Yoga at work is easy & convenient!
Bring Yoga to the workplace for an active lifestyle to be more accessible for employees. You won’t regret the results that it brings to your employees, the work they produce and the overall atmosphere of the workplace.
Why should you be interested in Corporate Yoga?
It is very common to have aches and pains in the back, shoulders or neck. The saying “sitting is the new smoking” is commonly heard but why? Well, day in and out we tend to use the same muscles, doing the same movement. For example, sitting at a computer desk means that movement is minimal. We need to stretch out the shoulders, neck and torso to avoid becoming stiff and reducing range of movement which could lead to more postural issues. More and more research shows that employees work is more efficient if they are active.
What are the benefits?
- Stretching the body brings clarity to the mind which allows employees to be more efficient
- Boosts brainpower and sharpens memory
- Releases endorphins in the body, releasing stress, being more able to tackle workload
- Boost team morale, introducing a social aspect into work, increasing communication between staff
- Increase flexibility physically and mentally in an ever-changing workplace
- Strengthening posture and increase joint mobility, reducing aches and pains that come from staying in the same position all day
We would be happy to come to your workplace and teach either morning classes, lunch hour, after hours or short express classes. Contact us for more information and to discuss the possibilities for your workplace.